Transport

IAS Transport Fee
Sr. No Route Area 2021-22
Yearly Fee Monthly Fee
1 Dubai Al Warqaa 1,2 3,900 390
2 Mirdif Mirdif, Rashidiya, Al Warqaa 3,4, Nad Al Hamar, Muhaisnah, Mizhar, Oud Al Muteena, Ras Al Khor, International City, Al Khawaneej, Silicon Oasis 5,200 520
3 Deira Dubai Bur Dubai, Satwa, Karama, Deira, Qusais, Sky Court, Queue Point, Al Twar, Al Quoz, Al Nahda Dubai, Al Jadaf 6,200 620
4 New Dubai Barsha, Umm Suqueim, Arabian Ranches, Motor City, Sport City, Dubai Land, Falcon, The Villa, Al Barari 7,200 720
5 Sharjah Sharjah 8,300 830
6 New Dubai Discovery Gardens, Al Farjan, Al Qudra 8,300 830


Payment Option
  • Monthly payment [10 Month] can be done through Cheque, date should be dated before 10th of every month.
  • For transport seat booking Parents to pay 10% of Annual transport fee of next year by 31st July 2020. Remaining 90% to be paid before 10th October 2020 via PDC, Card or Cash.
Note: -
  • No Sibling discount and no discount on full year fee [payment] applicable for one Way.
  • Any child registering for one way before the end of August 2020 will commence one-way service from 1st of September 2020
  • Any child registering for one way in the month of September 2020 will commence one-way service from 1st of October 2020. Thereafter, any one-way registrations will commence immediately.

The Above Criterion Is Subject To Seat Availability And Route.

In Case Of Any Enquiry For Transport Service, Please Contact :-
  • Transport In Charge – Ms. Vidhya [052 122 7318] — Email – Vidhya.Priyakumar@dtc.gov.ae
  • Accountant – Mr. Umar Khan [050-451-7073] — Email – Umar.khan@ias-dubai.ae
  • Admission Coordinator – Ms. Mariem Magdy [04-280-0993] — Email – mariem.magdy@ias-dubai.ae

Forms To Be Submitted :-

  • All required and fully completed Transport Contract
  • Registration Form

Please send a copy of the signed forms to Umar.khan@ias-dubai.ae and mariem.magdy@ias-dubai.ae please retain a photocopy of the document for future reference.

© 2021 All Rights Reserved | International Academic School | Powered by Jasper Micron